Fort Worth, TX
Engineer will be responsible for the maintenance, planning, repairs and improvement of all equipment, buildings and grounds of the plant.
• Establish priorities for the maintenance department to ensure effective utilization of all available resources.
• Responsible for the development, implementation, improvement and compliance of preventative maintenance programs.
• Insure repair work is being documented.
• Maintain current layout of buildings and grounds.
• Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the facilities heating, air conditioning, electrical and compressed air systems.
• Bachelor’s Degree required. Engineering degree highly preferred.
• Experience supervising managers and a large maintenance department of 25+ employees.
• High speed/volume manufacturing experience with blow/injection molding equipment.
• Facility engineering and management experience with: Reciprocating Compressors, Chillers, HVAC, Peak Load Demand, Water Treatment systems and Glycol Systems.
• Plastics, Packaging, Food/beverage/pharmaceutical industry experience is a plus! Someone with fast moving consumer goods background.
Email resume as MS Word doc with targeted salary range to email@example.com