Full-time Director of Behavioral Health needed at a top facility in Massachusetts!
Currently looking to hire a Director of Behavioral Health (DBH). The Director of Behavioral Health (DBH) is responsible for building systems and protocols for a growing behavioral health department practicing integrated behavioral health in a multidisciplinary community health center. The DBH supervises all BH clinicians as well as the BH Practice Manager. The DBH is responsible for the effective management of behavioral health programs including oversight of quality, clinical and financial performance, risk management, staffing, safety and service delivery. The DBH is a member of the Senior Management team and works with all departments, ensuring appropriate use of resources to provide effective, efficient and excellent behavioral health services. The DBH also provides clinical services to patients, the percentage of which is determined by the VP of Integration and the CEO.
* Licensed psychologist (PsyD or PhD) with current Massachusetts license
* At least five years of direct patient care experience and at least three years of administrative management experience
* Strong foundation in systems theory
* Experience in creation or participating in graduate clinical internship and training programs
* Experience in a Patient Centered Medical Home with integrated behavioral health
* Ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary team in a primary care setting
* Strong commitment to providing treatment that is compassionate and competent
* Experience working in a diverse environment providing culturally competent services
* Bilingual (Spanish) candidates strongly encouraged to apply
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to my directly: