1. He/She will support the management and administration of the Project effected by the team leader and Deputy Team leader.
2. He/She will assist in establishment of the contract management and reporting system.
3. He.she will elaborate an adequate documentation on contract administration, time & cost control, variations and change orders, billings & payment to the contractors.
4. He/She will be responsible for documentation to ensure adequate progress of works, control the project and minimize the cost over-run and time over-run, timely review and disposal of contractor's claims.
5. He/She will assist in resolving contractual issue and dispute resolutions during implementation.
1. BS in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering and Post Graduated in Contract Management
2. Must have 10 years of experience in contract administration related to procurement of Works and Goods for urban infrastructure projects
3. Have knowledge of FIDIC contract conditions and experience with IFIs will be regarded as advantage