Entourage is accepting resumes for this role
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Place of Performance: Osan AB, South Korea
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) shall provide support to the TRICARE OPERATIONS and Patient Administration.
• The type of work may include the following: maintaining/updating referral tracking database systems, communicating with leaders on the status of referrals as needed, assist patients with referral issues, ensure referrals are addressed and sent to the appropriate provider, communicate request of referrals with International SOS regarding referral processing and approval. Additionally, the Contractor will provide consultation and support to TRICARE Beneficiaries.
• Referrals and Consults: Follow DoD, Air Force, and MTF regulations and policies when arranging for a referral or consult.
• Performs administrative quality reviews of Duty Limiting Conditions (DLC), physical examinations, profiles, and appropriate clearances before these documents are forwarded/leave the MTF.
• Support out-processing functions for the Exceptional Family Member Program by signing off Active Duty Members within the Virtual Military Personnel Flight system on a weekly basis.
• Minimum three (3) years of experience service for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in care coordination, discharge planning or case management in a medical setting within the last five (5) years.
• US issued current, active, valid and unrestricted LPN/LVN license recognized and accepted by the State of practice in accordance with governing regulations in any one of the fifty United States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
• Must have a current certification in either the American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) (Course C) or the American Red Cross CPR/BLS Course.
• Current and valid certificate for Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC) score 650 or higher; or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score 78 or higher TOEIC/TOEFL score is only required for non-US citizen or non-US Territory citizenship. For non-Korean LPN or RN shall have current and valid certificate for Foreigner Test of Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK) score 190 or higher.
• Must have knowledge and skills to effectively apply LPN functions:
a) Assessment: Identification of patients that need special medical and education needs/management; comprehensive collection of patient information and medical status; and continued evaluation of an established plan of care.
b) Planning: Collaboration with the patient, family/caregiver, primary provider and other members of the health care team for developing an effective plan of care.
c) Facilitation: Care coordination and communication among all involved parties.
d) Advocacy: Support for the patient and family/caregivers to ensure identified education and appropriate, timely care coordination is received.
• Knowledge of overall medical service and individual medical treatment facility organization, management, mission, purpose, programs, related requirements in various administrative areas, philosophy, and objectives on a practical level, as well as an understanding of the JCAHO, AAAHC, and HIS standards and AF and DoD instructions.
• Knowledge of safety, security, and personnel management regulations, practices, and procedures.
• Ability to provide and coordinate detailed consultation services and advice to, and gather information from, health care professionals, paraprofessional personnel and non-medical personnel.
• Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
• Skill in use of military medical computer software such as AHLTA, HAIMS, GENISIS, CHCS, and CarePoint Applications highly desired.