Serve as Principle Engineer, driving simultaneous projects, fast paced and challenging! Can work in Raleigh or Atlanta.
MUST HAVE- Skills / Prior Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field, or equivalent education and related training 2. Five years of experience in Information Security
3. Grounded understanding of applied enterprise information security technologies including, but not limited to, firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, network operating systems, identity management, database activity monitoring, encryption, content filtering and mainframe security
4. Advanced knowledge of data flow, mainframe/client server systems, problem analysis and systems tuning; adept with network interfaces and technologies
5. Active directory knowledge - understand how authentication occurs; the subtleties of permission; federation to SSO, ADFS, etc.
6. Experience in Infrastructure engineering, especially on the network side and endpoint (server and desktop)
7. Security platforms - candidate must understanding typical perimeter security devices, end point protection, data protection, SIEM, etc.
8. Good verbal and written communication skills
9. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products 10. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
PLUS/NICE TO HAVE - Skills/Prior Experience:
- solution architecture experience
- API / services - understanding the CI/CD pipeline
- Cloud broker architectures
- Securing web enabled applications; securing web enabled services
- cryptographic services - data at rest
- Governance / risk management exposure