• The candidate must be able to work under general supervision, applying best practices and established procedures.
must be able to diagnose, troubleshoot and document new issues.
• The candidate interacts daily with supervisor, peer groups, and customers and must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication and customer service.
• This is a helpdesk position and the candidate will need to be able to remain at a desk providing support over the phone for extended periods of time.
• Agent will be expected to communicate effectively via email.
• Experience with incident tracking, best help desk practices, Microsoft Office Products, and basic NOC and SOC understanding.
• An adaptive problem solver with well-balanced technical experience should be able to demonstrate a history of addressing progressively difficult technical challenges.), Spectrum, TrustWave, Active Directory, ServiceNow, and SharePoint is a plus.
• Prior Helpdesk experience is strongly preferred.
• Technical certifications, such as Security+, CCNA, ITIL or other relevant certifications a plus.
• Active or previous ADP2/IT-2 Certificate of Public Trust or other DoD issued security clearance.