• TFS – must know how to use it and have experience using it, not some other system
• C Sharp – must have programming experience, not just know what it is
• Selenium – most have experience with this, a few years
• Automation testing is where we are heading, needs to know how to turn manual tests into automation
• During the interview process with the ODPS staff, the candidate must demonstrate competence/experience in their specific area(s) of project assignment.
• The resource’s experience must also be documented for review and verification. Offered resources not showing technical or functional competence/experience will be sufficient reason to reject the Offeror’s proposal.
• It is the responsibility of the Offeror to pre-screen their candidates to ensure compliance.
• Resource will have a background check conducted by ODPS.
• 5+ years testing I.T. products and applications
• 3+ years demonstrated experience in converting existing manual test cases to automation scripts.
• 2+ years C#, Selenium, TFS
• 1+ year experience working on Agile/Scrum I.T. projects.