We are seeking a highly motivated Audit Senior professional to join our growing firm. Responsibilities of the Audit Senior will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Applies the theory and principles of accounting as well as the objectives, standards and procedures of auditing to client situations
• Develops insight into clients' systems, procedures, overall business operations and industries and utilizes this knowledge in audit work
• Contributes to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
• Demonstrates the ability to plan and manage engagements and people along with ensuring deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines
• Meets the standards of technical quality as established in current AICPA and FASB pronouncements. Keeps informed of current technical developments and pending matters important to our profession and clients.
• Plans, organizes, delegates and controls work so assignments are completed in a reasonable time and in a form suitable for review
• Handles more complex audit areas & reviews
Generally, a Senior Associate will have passed all sections of the CPA or other professional certification examination and possess a minimum of 2-4 years experience and demonstrated excellence in public accounting or possess equivalent professional accomplishments and specialized knowledge/abilities. The ideal candidate will have a strong comprehension of GAAP and GAAS. Experience with ProSystems is preferable, but not required. The length of time an Audit Senior will spend at this level will vary depending on his/her individual development.
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit a copy of your resume to or select the link below to apply.