- BS Civil Engineer (LICENSED/REGISTERED)
- PhD or MS in related field is added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Quantity/Cost Engineer or in equivalent capacity or higher of road and bridge projects.
- Minimum 5 years experience as Quantity/Cost Engineer or in equivalent capacity or higher of road and bridge projects funded by JICA and /or other international funding institutions.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the implementation of any project in the Philippines and in other developing countries and/or countries of similar geographical conditions.
- Good command of the English language.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checking and approval of quality and quantity of materials supplied for construction works.
- Checking and approval of quality and quantity of works for a given period.
- Assistance in the issuance of monthly certificates of payment.
- Evaluation of change orders claimed by the Contractor.
- Assistance in the preparation of monthly progress reports.
- Keeping financial and physical progress records.
- Coordination with central team, resident engineer, and the other member of the team to ensure the contractor's compliance with plans and specifications.