Nursing Home Administrator – Stockton, CA
We have a new employment opportunity for an experienced Licensed Nursing Home Administrator in a Long-Term Care / Skilled Nursing Facility (LTC / SNF) in Stockton, California. This position requires a skilled, seasoned Nursing Home Administrator.
Nursing Home Administrator requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in health care administration, business administration, finance, or a medical specialty.
• Current state licensure or reciprocity eligibility.
• Prior experience as a Licensed Executive Director in a Skilled Nursing Facility.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Long-Term Care Medicaid and Medicare regulations and standards.
• Cultural sensitivity and the ability to relate positively to a diverse resident population.
• The ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, doctors, and corporate leadership, utilizing diplomacy and discretion.
Compensation for this position will include a market-leading salary and benefits package.
Please click apply now, call David Van Matre at 760-699-7671, fax resume to 877-685-8779, or email resume to email@example.com to be considered for this Nursing Home / Health Facility Administrator (NHA / HFA) position in Stockton, CA.