Greenville, NC AREA
Competitive salary + Bonus + Benefits
Our client company is seeking a Sr. Chemical Engineer to work in a large, chemical/material handling plant site in the beautiful Eastern NC coastal area and be responsible for process improvements and optimization of the operations.
You must be willing to:
• Identify/implement cost savings projects.
• Assist with safety/environmental improvement projects
• Track/provide recommendations to ensure that production tonnage meets or exceeds plan
• Provide material balance forecasting/assistance with cost forecasting.
• Provide root cause analysis leadership/involvement in work management process
• Participate in monthly crew meetings
• Assist in employee training
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY)
• BS Chemical Engineering
• 8+ years’ experience as process/production engineer in a large, continuous chemical plant operation
• Experience monitoring costs (operating/turnaround)
• Strong ability to communicate/direct activities of operators/maintenance
• Identify/request/apply capital funds for improvement/sustaining of projects
• Manage contract operations activities/spending for cost effectiveness
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, with contact information outside of the header
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business