We are looking for a professional Relief Pharmacist to fill lots of travel Positions for various clients located in the northern towns of Saskatchewan, SK. The Positions will start in the month of March and April onwards.
Our Clients Pharmacy does between 120 rx to 150 rx every day and the length of the position ranges between 2 days to 30 days. We need a newly licensed pharmacist who is hungry for some experience. As there are a couple of pharmacies and the system used in the pharmacy is Kroll windows and there are Technician/ Pharmacy Assistant working at all times.
It is the perfect opportunity to explore the northern Local community and what the community has to offer.
It is an exciting opportunity for a new Grad who would like to travel and experience new towns, if you are seeking for a position with travelling and good work environment and lots of hours this is the position for you.
If you are a Pharmacist in a different province and are looking to work for this position, We will Pay for your licensing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Must Be detailed Oriented
• Needs to be licensed as a pharmacist
• Assist on leading a successful team and able to handle stress.
• Provide excellent customer service to all customers and healthcare providers
• Checking prescriptions for proper dosage
• Acting as an advisor to all customers
• Maintaining medical profiles
• Coordinating clinical investigations
• Evaluating all labeling, packaging and advertising of drugs
• Licensed Pharmacist in SK
• Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy (B.Sc. Ph.M.)
• Pharmacy Examining Boards of Canada certificate
• Injection & Methadone certified
• Proficient skills with Pharmacy Operating Systems
• Individual must be highly motivated, personable, knowledgeable and possess Excellent Communication Skills
• Excellent Leadership Skills and Excellent Organizational Skills
• Needs to work long hours (15 hrs/day in some cases)
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment
• Flexible, willing to work evenings/weekend shifts
Free flight tickets