Director of Nursing Services – Auburn, WA
We have a new employment opportunity for a Director of Nursing with Long Term Care experience to lead clinical services within a long-term care / skilled nursing facility (LTC / SNF) located in Auburn, Washington. The successful candidate will enjoy a supportive company culture and a stable nursing team.
The DON will direct the nursing staff to provide the highest level of care while ensuring regulatory compliance. The company is committed to making each day the best that it can be for every resident. You can be proud to work for a company that truly values the community it serves.
Salary will be dependent upon professional experience.
This position requires a strong, seasoned DNS with extensive long-term care management experience and the leadership skills required to ensure the best care possible for all residents. Experience with MDS 3.0 is preferred.
Director of Nursing qualifications:
• Registered Nurse with 3+ years of solid management experience in LTC
• Stable employment history
• Extensive knowledge of state regulations with regard to long term care
Director of Nursing responsibilities include:
• Clinical oversight of nursing staff
• Coaching and mentoring the nursing team
• Policy and procedure development
• Maintaining optimal employee relations
Please click apply now, call Joel Reed at 360-695-1246 for more info, email resume to JReed@essusa.net, or fax resume to 888-890-4788 to be considered for this Nursing Home Director of Nursing position in Auburn, WA. We look forward to hearing from you!