Job ID: EMO-1037155
Telecommute or office based in any of our locations IL, TX, NM, MT, OK - this position is responsible for the management of all activities in the RFP process including writing request for proposal (RFP); ensuring the highest quality of service is provided, remaining consistent with the Company's policies, procedures and philosophies, collaborating cross-functionally in a matrixed environment, managing multiple RFPs autonomously – all under strict deadlines. Participate in the activities involved in the resolution of issues or concerns associated with the RFP process ensuring follow-through to resolution. Coordinate assigned projects independently and with strict adherence to detailed customer specifications. Assist internal departments in creating additional documents, including pricing proposals, standard program proposals and ad hoc documents when needed to support the sales cycle. Support the Proposal Content Administrator in developing and maintaining proposal-ready response information materials to utilize as a reference tool to complete future proposals or internal requests.
Required Job Qualifications:
* 4 years experience in a business setting working in a Proposal Development/Writing unit, or similar role within marketing, communications, publishing within health, wellness, medical or insurance fields or similar.
* Bachelor Degree OR 4 years of product development or marketing experience.
* Experience executing with Proposal Management Process and Style Guideline; handling proposals simultaneously, adhering to timeline & requirements.
* Verbal and written communication skills to complete Response for Proposals, coordinate activities with many departments, and incorporate layman terms in the proposal.
* Time management, organizational and project management skills are a must for success in this role.
* PC skills and experience in Microsoft products.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Experience navigating a detailed proposal process autonomously.
* Proposal writing experience in the commercial healthcare field.
* Experience and skills with proposal automation software such as Qvidian, Qorus or similar.
* Experience with group managed care products to include sales/account management or service, developing communications on managed care products, or making independent decisions on managed care products/services.
* Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism or related field.
* The Proposal Team is a valued team across our enterprise.
* Collaborative and supportive environment.
* Ability to work with new and innovative software, we are a leader in the proposal industry.
* Opportunities to be challenged and grow.
* A working environment that embraces diversity!
This position may be located in a corporate office and potentially a telecommute opportunity.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Expertise Communications, Sales & Account Management Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson