We are seeking exceptional individuals to work with contracted FedEx delivery Companies. The commercial driving experience is preferred,
• Do you have an exceptional work ethic?
• Do you take pride in a job well done?
• Do you enjoy working independently?
If you answered YES– this opportunity may be for you!
The position requires a significant level of organization, excellent attendance, high levels of performance in delivery and customer service, a positive and professional attitude, team spirit, and flexibility and persistence in the face of physical and mental challenges.
REQUIREMENTS: (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY):
• 21+ years of age
• 1 year VERIFIED Driving Experience in the last 3 years. Can be Uber/food delivery/volunteer work.
• Pass a criminal background check and drug screen
• Have a clean driving record
• Have a stable employment history with a record of good attendance
• Have reliable transportation to and from work
• Absences are NOT acceptable in this position
• Have strong organizational skills
• Be enthusiastic and have the willingness to learn
You will work within a delivery area to complete the pickup and delivery of customer packages. It is a challenging and physically demanding job that requires good customer/people skills. You'll take pride in the service you provide, the uniform you wear, and the vehicle you drive. You will be professional, organized, flexible, accurate, accountable and totally customer focused.
The Role: Hiring
• Full- time
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive compensation
• Uniforms will be provided
• Paid training
• Accrued paid time off
**This is a physically demanding position that requires heavy lifting, frequent entering and exiting the vehicle, twisting, squatting, walking & climbing stairs while handling packages that can weigh up to 150lbs. Must have the ability to perform these duties in all weather conditions.
CDL is NOT REQUIRED
Some examples of experiences that qualify you for this:
• Commercial or Military Driving of any sort (14ft box trucks or larger)
• Pizza delivery, auto parts delivery, etc
• Outside sales or visiting customers on-site, etc
• Uber, Lyft
• volunteer or unpaid work (such as regularly providing transportation to a disabled family member)