Sheet Metal Mechanic
Aero Trades Mfg. Corp. is a manufacturer of precision sheet metal details and assemblies for the aerospace industry. Our company’s capabilities include precision manufacturing, engineering, sheet metal fabrication and assembly.
Aero Trades Mfg. Corp., is hiring a full-time Sheet Metal Mechanic/Fabricator/Assembler. We are looking for a responsible detail oriented sheet metal mechanic with a good work attitude to join our team.
• Operate fabricating and assembly machines such as shears, brake press, hydro press, forming rolls, routers and riveters
• Read and interpret blue prints, sketches, and process specifications to determine sequence and methods of layout
• Fabricate, assemble, and install aerospace hardware
• Utilize any necessary safety gear
To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the following skills/knowledge and abilities. The requirements below are a representation of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to be successful in this position.
• Ability to work with a variety of trade tools (tools of the trade may include hand tools, cutting tolls, measuring tools and drills, rivet gun, hand rivet squeezer).
• Effective mechanical and technical skills
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., 40 hours per week.
*Please No Staffing Agencies Contact.*
Required Education and Experience
• High school education or equivalent
• At least one year of factory-related experience in sheet metal manufacturing
• Ability to read and write English, follow verbal instructions
Aero Trades Mfg. Corp. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.