For more than 20 years, CareWorks Tech has been delivering technology solutions that drive results. As your advocate, the common thread across our associates is crafting the right tech-savvy solutions. Whether it’s IT Consulting, Infrastructure Services, Security, Enterprise Service Management or Interactive, we’re all about finding solutions that advance your career aspirations. Our ongoing client relationships speak to our long-term collaborative partnerships.
Job Description: We are looking for someone who has outstanding leadership and effective communication skills who is action oriented with the ability to build relationships and lead continuous improvement initiatives. Aligned with the ability to communicate effectively we are looking for Scrum Masters who are naturally and intuitively servant leaders who possess an overall understanding of technology processes and methodologies. You will work in an open-space environment on a standing development team and be responsible for driving Continuous Improvement by coaching your team on Agile principles and processes while operating within the Scrum Framework.
Essential Job Functions
• Leads Continuous Improvement activities to improve collaboration, communication and efficiency in addition to reducing operational waste
• Coaches the Team on Agile Principles and ensures accountability
• Facilitates Daily Stand-Up, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Retro
• Keeps the team focused on deliverables by removing impediments through Servant Leadership
• Contributes to a positive, productive, fun, and inclusive team environment
• Celebrates and markets the team’s success
• Identifies purposeful metrics and measures team progress
• Works closely with Project Managers to assist with various project administrative functions
• Maintain, monitor, and track team’s Scrum boards
• Contributes to creation of onboarding and training material as needed
• Composed in stressful situations
• Flexible and adaptive to change
• Proficient facilitator
• Proven decision maker
• Active Listener, open-minded, and objective
• Influential Leadership – multi-dimensional
• Builds Trust/Partnerships
• Effective communicator
• Collaborative and inclusive
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field
• 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master in Agile environment
• 3+ years of experience working in a Digital Development environment (i.e. web/mobile)
• Scrum Master Certification (CSM or PSM I)
The CareWorks Family of Companies is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.
CareWorks Tech Strategically-Led Technology Solutions
5555 Glendon, CT
Dublin, OH 43016
Thank you for considering CareWorks Tech for your next career opportunity. CareWorks Tech is not your typical technology company. We are part of the CareWork’s family of companies which is one of Ohio’s largest managed care organizations, serving over 115,000 employers and owned by York Risk Services Group. We have 4 guiding principles: (1) Customer Commitment (2) Attitude of Service (3) Respect for the Individual and Team and (4) Exceeding Expectations. We invest in your training, professional development, benefits (medical, 401k, paid holidays/vacation, etc.) and personally focus on your career success. We have operations in 85 locations worldwide and employ 5,000+ people.