Spiritwood Esso & Subway is located in Spiritwood, Saskatchewan. Currently we are looking for a shift manager to join our Subway restaurant. All applicants are welcome; including aboriginals and new immigrants, etc. The hourly wage for this position shall be $ 14.50.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Supervises food preparation to ensure that food safety and operations standards are maintained.
• Coordinates and supervises staff so that standards of cleanliness are maintained as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual: Daily Procedures.
• Maintains records of stock, repairs, sales, and wastage.
• Supervise restaurant staff throughout a shift, which includes assigning, overseeing and evaluating their works.
• Trains restaurant staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures.
• Performs paperwork duties and assists with product orders and inventory control.
• Inspects equipment and storage facilities throughout a shift to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• A minimum of one year relevant work experience in a restaurant or café environment. Preferably with supervisory experience.
• Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sales system/cash register.
• Physical health and emotional maturity. This position requires bending/standing/walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
• Must be a positive team player.
• Able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
• Applicants who can work in this position for at least one year are preferred.
Please email your application at
PO BOX 679
Jct. Hwy 3 & Hwy 24