Required fresher civil engineer to work under the supervision of senior Engineer as Junior Engineer.
(i) B.E./B.Tech. (in Civil Engineering) with 60% Marks and one year experience in the relevant field
Three-year Diploma in Civil Engineering with 60% Marks from a recognized institute preferably with 3 years experience of Civil Works in Govt./ Public Sector in construction and maintenance
of buildings/relevant field.
• Collecting DPR from site engineer and entering the same in Excel /CIMS on daily basis.
• Keeping track of all JMR’s, IR’s and submission of same on every month.
• Keeping track of NMR works productivity.
• Keeping track of NT items, additional works.
• Should coordinate with the client representative to obtain sign-offs on inspection report and clearance of work.
• Minimize wastage by monitoring materials usage and avoiding repetition of work by implementing SOPs for quality.