• Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans;
conferring with management.
• Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer
requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies;
preparing cost estimates.
• Confirms product performance by conducting tests.
• Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications;
calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
• Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating
activities; resolving problems.
• Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing
information and trends; recommending actions.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures,
rules, and regulations.
• Maintains project data base.
Desired Candidate profile:
Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Project Management, Structure cabling Methods and Procedures, Process Improvement, Technical Understanding, Documentation Skills, Safety Management, Supervision, CAD.
• BE / B Tech / Diploma in Computers preferred
• Strong experience in Project Management
• Knowledge on Design Skills
• Basic knowledge of Copper / Fiber.
• Knowledge about WI-FI & Modem Configuration.
• Team Player with Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Should be willing to travel.
• Good Technical knowledge.
Note: 1. Candidate should be willing to work on Projects across India
2. Travel & Mobile expenses will be borne by the company.