● 5+ years of proven and progressive experience in front-end design and
● Experience in ROR, TDD, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices with
hands-on knowledge on testing using Rspec, Minitest.
● Hands-on experience working on one or more front end technologies - React,
● Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
● Familiarity with few databases, like MySQL, PostgreSQL, any NoSQL, etc
● Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous
● Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as
Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
● Good knowledge of Client/Server architecture and strong design principles. ● Hands-on experience in HTML/CSS.
● Experience in functional programming is a plus.
● Well versed with TDD/BDD and Automation.
● Collaborating with the product team to design/architect, develop and
maintain progressive web apps.
● Ensure that functional requirements are correctly interpreted and
translated into clear and robust code.
● Ensure that a new code is written conforms to existing guidelines and
● Coordinate with team/project stakeholder management.
● Lead code review activities and ensure defined quality standards are met. ● Effectively identify technical gaps of junior team members and solve their
● Effectively learn functional aspects of the project.
● Pair with team members on functional and nonfunctional requirements.
● Identify and raise risks and potential issues on time with a mitigation
● More experienced candidates should be able to lead multiple projects with
a sense of ownership.
● Building Automated build test environments.