Data Scientist (Risk Management) - 1
The candidate is primarily responsible for designing, developing, testing, and maintaining quantitative models or tools and performing analyses for risk management (key risk types including credit, market, liquidity, etc.) and regulatory requests.
• Conduct quantitative analyses related to risk models with emphasis on data driven research
• Assemble data for risk modeling by collaborate with cross-functional team to
• Design and produce reports and presentations for sharing information with model users and model risk control functions
• Test the adequacy of the modeling solutions
• Implement the risk models with advanced statistical methods
• 3+ years of data design / data analysis / quantitative modeling experience
• Fluent in Python and SQL. Experience with AWS is a plus
• Hand-on experience with statistical modeling
• Knowledge of fixed-income securities
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• MS or PhD in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Physics or a related Engineering degree
Business Unit Description:
Our Risk Management teams work to protect the safety and soundness of our systems and are responsible for identifying, managing, measuring and mitigating a spectrum of key risk types including credit, market, liquidity, systemic, operational and technology in all existing and new products, activities, processes and systems.
About The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation DTCC:
With over 40 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centers around the world, DTCC automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide.
At DTCC we value on our clients' interests and partner to deliver superior results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):
1. MS or PhD in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Physics or a related Engineering degree
2. 3+ years of data design / data analysis / quantitative modeling experience
3. Fluent in Python and SQL.
4. Experience with AWS is a plus
5. Hand-on experience with statistical modeling
6. Knowledge of fixed-income securities
7. US Citizen or Green Card holder.
8. Salary Expectation? (Salary Range: Market rate)
9. Complete Current Address?