- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is
working and properly maintained.
- Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor
spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings,
conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing
- verseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational