Competitive salary + Bonus
(9/80 work schedule-expensive housing)
Our client company is seeking an experienced self-motivated self-starter engineer to take the bones of their air program, update it, flesh it out and put the processes in place.
You must be willing to:
• Work with state/federal regulators/industry associations ( API/AFPM/etc.)
• Function effectively within tight deadlines/prioritize work
• Working with operations to assessing processes/troubleshooting/etc.
• Provide appropriate feedback on progress of projects
• Prepare reports/business correspondence.
• Climb/work at heights/use simple hand tools in field work
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY)
• BS in Chemical/Civil/Environmental/relevant Engineering (MS preferred)
• Professional registration and/or certification preferred
• 5+ years (10+ preferred) relevant experience in an industrial environment (petroleum refining/power generation/pulp & paper)
• Technical experience in air compliance (source testing/instrument/CEMS maintenance/air pollution control
• Solid computer skills (MS Word/Powerpoint/Excel/database applications
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, with contact information outside of the header
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business