The Digital Marketing Manager will take an important role in directing the company’s growth trajectory through driving brand awareness and sales growth. Successful candidate for the position is expected to develop marketing strategies targeted to clients in Australia, New Zealand, the UK and the US for multiple brands. He/she must have a good understanding of the practices of life cycle marketing via multi-channel marketing, marketing automation platforms and working with teams to promote movement and retention throughout a user’s life cycle.
- Optimise the brand experience across all consumer touch points both online and offline
- Provide strategic direction of end-to-end marketing campaigns and communicate with senior management and external stakeholders.
- Deliver continuous optimisation across all channels and programs and strong focus on analytics
- Support the delivery of marketing activities aimed at driving activation, retention for audience acquisition in B2B and B2C brands.
- Regularly test and monitor results on campaign management and consumer analytics
- Develop marketing processes to improve overall organisational efficiency and effectiveness for understanding user behaviour
- Be comfortable as a cross functional collaboration building relationships with product managers, analysts, creative teams and content creators
Critical skills and experience:
- Preferably worked for a Marketing Services company in a manager or account manager’s role. Confident in presenting ideas, concept projects and results to clients.
- Experience in creating strategy and end-to-end campaigns that bridge the gap between marketing and sales teams.
- Expert in CRM, automation, performance, SEO, social, email marketing and reporting on results.
Secondary skills and qualifications
- College graduate preferably Business or Marketing related course
- Preferably Google Certified and/or Salesforce Certified etc
- Track record of developing and coaching talent
- Solid knowledge in analytical tools (such as google analytics) and ability to report on conversions over all mediums used.
- Experience in handling Aussie or US clients preferred
- Willing to work in Makati
- Can start ASAP
For faster processing, email your resume to
If you have questions, please call/text 09150751692 or 09396586008