• Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
• Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
• Implements and annually updates compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
• Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and develops / maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness.
• Leads all recruitment efforts of the company; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program, employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing; writes and places advertisements.
• Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars. Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
• Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
-Candidate must possess bachelor's degree in Psychology or any related
-Minimum of 8 years related experience in General HR
-Strong background in policy formulation, Labor Relations, Recruitment and Compensation & Benefits
-Strong people management skills
-With working experience in Retail industry is advantage
-Good interpersonal skills and has proven record in HR
-Willing to work in Roxas Blvd, Manila