• Maintain existing business and contacts through face to face meetings
• Build business relationships, cultivating and developing trusted advisor status
• Create, qualify, and close opportunities
• Communicate our value proposition to prospects and clients
• Create opportunity to expand sales
• Keep CRM current and updated
• Facilitate construction process with our contracting partners and work with internal project manager and contractors to see project from start to finish
Duties and accountabilities
• Participate in industry trade shows and conferences
• Work in team sales environment via phone, email and face to face interactions
• Assist in resolving customer complaints regarding sales and service
• Update forecasts monthly
• Demonstrate core values of the organization
• Participate in all team calls, sales trainings, webinars
• Stay up to date on industry news, trends, etc.
• Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Computer literate (MS Office, e-mail, etc.)
• Ability to operate/work in a fast paced, high growth and entrepreneurial environment
• Ability to manage heavy work load at times
• Have fun
1. Bachelor’s degree.
2. 3 or more years in consultative outside sales role.
3. Consistently achieved and exceeded million/multi-million dollar quotas.