Duties: Perform software development to support the design and development of Gartner’s marketing platform. Build web applications and translate requirements designs into working software, by following coding standards, building appropriate unit and integration tests and following security and performance best practices. Assist in defining software architectures, and collaborate with leads to explore existing systems to determine areas of complexity, and potential risks to successful implementation. Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to application architecture, user interface and latest technologies.
A Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field plus two (2) years of experience in software development. Experience must include:
Two (2) years of experience with the following (may be gained concurrently):
• Developing Responsive Web Design
• Knowledge of web standards, design fundamentals, browser compatibility, and known issues for all major browser and operating systems
• Frontend Frameworks including Bootstrap, Angular JS, and jQuery
• Knowledge of relational databases including Oracle and MySQL
• Use of development tools, testing frameworks, servlet containers and techniques including Maven, JIRA, GIT/SVN, Bamboo/Jenkins, Selenium, JMeter, Tomcat, and XP/TDD.
Alternatively, the employer will accept a Bachelor’s plus five (5) year of described experience.
40 hours per week. Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM.
Please copy and paste your resume in the email body do not send attachments, we cannot open them and email them at candidates at placementservicesusa.com with reference #2701465 in the subject line.