We are looking for a full-time dealership photographer/porter to go between dealerships in San Mateo and Redwood City areas. Dealerships hire Pro-MotionPix to photograph and video their cars for sale. The ideal candidate will be an organized self-starter who can overcome daily obstacles at the dealerships with ease.
Job duties include:
* Following the schedule, go straight from home to the first dealership of the day (usually 3-4 dealerships are scheduled per day)
* Using the app on the company provided phone, you will walk all areas of the lot to find the cars on your list that are available for photos/videos, and use the app to keep organized.
* Move the cars to a staging area (must be able to drive stick).
Shoot a specific series of photos and sometimes video, uploading to the app.
* Put the car back.
* Talk to the manager at the dealership to let them know what was shot, what could not be shot for various reasons, etc.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Must be at least 21 years old
* Possess a reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license, and clean driving record.
* Able to drive both manual and automatic transmissions
* Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
* Comfortable working outside, amidst various weather elements
* Customer-service minded; never backing down from a challenge
* Self-motivated, thriving in an environment/field-based position
* Comfortable with a computer, technology, and interested in learning about automotive photography
Base pay is $16 per hour, plus commission per car pay, plus bonus. Most photographers make at least $18 per hour, up to $25 per hour for our more seasoned and faster workers.
Benefits include paid time off, paid holidays, mileage reimbursement between stops, medical benefits, dental benefits, and 401K.
All equipment for the job is provided, including laptop, camera, uniform shirts, and cell phone.