BMET III needed for one of our clients, a privately owned medical equipment sales and service organization, headquartered in Texas, whose mission is to deliver more than basic repair and maintenance of clinical equipment to their customers. This client today serves over 600 hospitals, clinics, doctor’s offices, imaging labs and other facilities throughout the United States. They have grown steadily and along the way have built a reputation as a trusted partner by providing reliable, accurate service to their customers.
This is a site based, working biomed manager position located in Lubbock, TX. This BMET III will need:
* Associates degree in Electronics/Imaging Technology, Biomedical Equipment Technology, or military training.
* 5+ years’ experience servicing general biomedical equipment.
* No less than 5 years’ experience servicing/managing a biomedical team of technicians.
* Prior experience with various general biomedical equipment manufacturers or other appropriate related experience.
* Good communication and strong customer service skills.
* Ability and willingness to serve "on-call" duty as required.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate. This is a really great company to work for and they treat their employees and customers very well. They are offering a salary of approximately $60,000, depending upon experience, plus a benefits package which includes healthcare, 401K, stock options, relocation assistance, and much more.
If you qualify and are interested in this opportunity, kindly submit your updated resume in a word or pdf format, and once received you will be contacted immediately to discuss your interest, background, and the position further.