Posting Close Date: February 3, 2020
The Department of Medicine at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago is recruiting a Chief for the Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
The candidate will lead the clinical, scholarly, education, and service missions of the division. We seek an outstanding candidate at or above the Associate Professor tenured level (rank commensurate with qualifications) with the leadership skills necessary to complement and expand a fundamental science program with novel clinical translational approaches.
• Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree from an ACGME accredited medical college
• Unrestricted State of Illinois Physician/Surgeon License or eligible to obtain upon offer
• Board Certified in Gastroenterology
• Regional and national recognition.
• Demonstrated scholarship, education, clinical practice, and leadership skills
• History of NIH and/or Veterans Affairs research funding
To apply, please click the “Apply for position” button below and submit the application along with uploading your CV. https://jobs.uic.edu/job-board/job-details?jobID=123554
For Fullest Consideration, please apply by December 15, 2019.
The University of Illinois at Chicago is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The University of Illinois may conduct background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer. Background checks will be performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.