• Direct and oversee the full lifecycle of a product’s manufacturing process, including design, construction, packaging and quality control
• Educate, train, and supervise new employees on current manufacturing and workflow processes
Manufacturing Engineer Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in manufacturing, industrial, mechanical, or related engineering field is a plus….
• Aerospace or Automotive is a plus
• 2+ years manufacturing experience required
• Computer proficient; confident using data analysis programs and Microsoft Suite
• Experience using CAD (computer aided design) Catia or Solidworks and CAM (computer aided manufacturing) software a major plus
• Must have experience using Excel
• Master problem solver familiar with root cause analysis techniques
• Must have experience in Weld or Fabricating dept.
Must be local and US citizen
Steico Industries Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Access to our facility (and, therefore, employment) is restricted under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or Export Administration Regulations (EAR) to U.S. Citizens, lawful permanent residents, U.S. refugees, asylees or temporary residents under amnesty provisions [as defined in 8 USC 1324b(a)(3)] and properly licensed foreign persons. Applicants receiving a conditional offer of employment will be required to provide information to determine whether they are subject to these regulations and, if so, to assess their country of chargeability for export control purposes. Additionally, potential employee’s names will be screened against the Consolidated Screening List (maintained by the United States government) to determine eligibility to receive technical data.
STEICO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.