IT Elite Inc is looking for Sr. SAS Clinical programmers to work at our client location in Northbrook, IL
Duration: 18+ Months and ongoing projects. (Onsite opportunity and W-2 Opportunity)
Required skills: SAS Enterprise Guide, Management Console, PC SAS, Standardizing SDTM ADAM based on CDISC Guidelines, Developing Specifications, Data extraction, Pinnacle 21
• 8-10+ years of experience in statistical programming.
• Strong understanding of clinical trial processes pertaining to clinical data reporting and management.
• Excellent knowledge of various modules of SAS including but not limited to SAS/STAT, SAS/Graph, SAS/Macros.
• Understanding and experience with SAS/Connect, SAS/Access.
• Standardizing SDTM ADAM based on CDISC Guidelines
• Perform compliance checks on SDTM models using Open CDISC validator tool.
• Developing specifications
• next generating reporting ods pdf ods html
• Validation programming techniques
• SAS enterprise guide
• Reviewers guide
• Pinnacle 21
• Data extraction
• Experience of working in clinical reporting is strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of various phases of clinical trials, safety domains and clinical reporting process.
• SAS Certification is a big plus.
• Good communication skills.
If your skills set match the above requirement, please forward your resume as a word attachment along with contact numbers and salary requirement.