BTL Technologies, Inc. is a Texas corporation that provides contract staff augmentation to various government agencies in the United States. The company is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, with operations at government facilities in various states. Our mission is to provide Workforce Solutions that help our clients achieve success!
The United States Air Force School of Aerospace Medicine (USAFSAM) Academic Evaluation Division (EDE) provides the direction, guidance, and quality assurance needed for the design, development, and delivery of multi-media products for USAFSAM courses to provide an enhanced learning environment for their students.
** This Position is Contingent Upon Contract Award**
The Program Manage will manage all phases of the production process following established standards as outlined by the Government representative. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Set production goals and timelines, track progress, resolve production issues, and report status to the Government representative.
• Oversee the scheduling and use of studio equipment/resources (i.e. cameras, Tricaster, and audio booth.
• Oversee the inventory and maintenance of audio visual/computer related equipment as directed by the Government representative.
• Ensure the installment of new audio visual/computer equipment in the various buildings, classrooms, and auditoriums, as directed by the Government representative.
• Ensure the ordering, storing, coding/entering inventory into database, and disposing of all audio visual/computer related equipment as directed by the Government representative.
• Provide media development consultation to instructors, leaders and staff including demonstrating and teaching the use of classroom equipment.
• Ensure assistance is provided to subject-matter experts and/or instructional designers to convey a specific message to a targeted audience through a visual medium by building quality graphics for online learning products, including computer-based training courses, classroom technical inserts, and stand-alone training products such as video or audio-based instruction. Provide consultative support to subject-matter experts and/or instructional designers desiring to develop their own graphics/content
• Create, design and produce graphics, audio, video, photography, and other multi-media content, as well as provide consultation to subject-matter experts and/or instructional designers using traditional tools and equipment as well as specialty equipment and software in support of USAFSAM courseware and course materials.
• Ensure collaboration with subject matter experts and production staff to produce a variety of video products for satellite broadcasting, DVD distribution, webcasting, and video streaming; plan assigned studio productions; oversee operation of multi-camera studio; operate video switching and digital video effects equipment, edit controllers, cameras, hard disk video recorders, video distribution switchers, and audio mixers; adjusts studio lighting equipment including fixed and portable lights; adjusts audio equipment including assorted microphones; works with subject matter experts to prepare footage for inclusion in live productions; provide troubleshooting of video, audio, and lighting equipment; perform routine equipment maintenance; make recommendations to department for software and equipment purchases.
• Ensure coordination of pre-production and production planning activities; conduct field-based video production which involves interacting with subject matter experts and operating all portable video and audio equipment; transport and set up lighting and audio equipment as required; provide limited troubleshooting and maintenance of field production equipment.
• Oversight/plan and perform video post-production tasks which include reviewing footage, making editorial decisions, tape logging, rough cuts, audio adjustment, color correction, and final editing using; utilize computer graphics and special effects for video post production in accordance with the overall production concepts; compress video projects for output; make video products available in a variety of formats; coordinate internal and external duplication services as required.
• Participate in, and support other projects within skill sets; project may include writing continuity documents, attending or presenting at local eLearning symposiums, defining capabilities for potential customers, collaborating with local colleges or multi-service partners, and supporting other USAFSAM special projects.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor's degree in Electronic Media, Video Broadcast, or a related field. Master's degree is a plus
• 5 years of Audio Visual Technology experience.
• Multi-media production management experience in a professional video editing/production environment, demonstrating competency in all areas of video production.
• Experience managing studio production and be able to efficiently manage production through a collaborative team effort
• Experience developing e-learning packages for distribution on learning management systems; Prior work experience in a Governmental environment is desired.
• Proficient with Adobe programs including Premier Pro, Audition, Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Captivate
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; must have ability to manage projects independently and as part of a team. Must have the ability to work through problems quickly and independently.
• Proficient with Film Theory; educational theory a plus; broadcast experience a plus; Tricaster® experience a plus.
• Must be able to travel as required
• Must be US Citizen
• Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
• 10 Paid Holidays
• Insurance Plans
• Paid Time Off
• Long & Short-Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
Contact: Debra Kent – (216) 870-3177
BTL Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.