At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are potentially hiring for a qualified civilian Registered Ultrasound Technologists (Sonographer) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at General Leonard Wood Army Community Hospital located in Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday – Friday, shifts will vary and call back services shall be required including weekends and holidays
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Registered Ultrasound Technologists (Sonographer) must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: Shall have graduated from a civilian two-year x-ray/radiology technologist program board with an additional 1 year of cross training as an ultrasound technologist or have completed the Army x-ray technologist training program with a MOS of 68P
• Certifications: In addition to Basic Life Support, shall have and maintain current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS), Basic Life Support certification shall be from the American Red Cross (ARC), online courses do not satisfy the requirement for any training
• Board Certification: The provider shall be required to submit proof that he/she is American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) certified as an ultrasound technologist
• Licensure/Registration: The Healthcare Worker (HCW) shall not have been convicted of a felony. The HCW shall successfully complete a criminal history background check. The HCW shall be a U.S. citizen or otherwise meet the requirements of AR 25-2, Information Assurance. The HCW shall have knowledge of medical privacy and confidentiality (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act [HIPAA]), and accreditation standards of Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) and TJC. Health care workers registered or certified by national/medical associations shall continue to meet the minimum standards for CME to remain current.
• Experience: Shall have a minimum of two years of experience as a practicing hands-on provider in the last three years, time spent in an administrative capacity as a claim’s reviewer, supervisory x-ray technologist, x-ray technologist school instructor, etc. does not qualify as practicing time
• The ultrasound technologist shall be capable of scanning all ages of patients, at a minimum the ultrasound technologist shall be registered in OB/GYN, vascular, and general sonography
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, candidates must be able to provide documentation to verify U.S. citizenship
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.