CNC Mill/ Lathe Machinist – 1 needed (Cleveland, OH)
This Family owned manufacturing company is offering immediate, full-time positions for CNC Mill/ Lathe Machinists to produce machine parts by programming, setting-up and operating CNC Machines. Work hours are Monday through Thursday, from 8 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. with overtime available on Friday.
• Program Mill and Lathe Machines by entering instructions and setting tool math
• Set-up machines by installing and adjusting jaw chucks, tools attachments.
• Load feed mechanism by lifting stock into position
• Verify settings by measuring positions and sample work pieces
• Maintain specifications by observing drilling, cutting, thread chasing operations, and taking measurements
• Detect malfunctions, troubleshoot processes, adjust, and reprogram
• Ensure quality and safety standards and keep accurate records
• Follow work orders, blueprints
• Perform other duties as needed
• Must have experience setting-up, programming, and operating CNC Mill and Lathe Machines
• Must be able to read work orders, blueprints, geometric dimension, and tolerances
• Must have strong troubleshooting and maintenance skills
• Must be safety-conscious
• Must be able to follow quality and safety standards
• Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work overtime when needed
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
• Paid Vacation and Personal Days.
• Medical Insurance with Employer contributions.
• Company 401K.
• Uniforms provided.
Vic’s Turning Company
16911 St Clair Ave.
Cleveland, Ohio 44110
Send resume to or
Or mail to the address above.