Utilizing independent judgment, the Manager of Consulting Services manages, supervises and coordinates the day-to-day operations for Oracle deliverable based projects, staff augmentation engagements, and non-support based client requests. This role will provide overall operational planning, direction, and policies to the team, assuring the highest quality service. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have experience with developing business processes to measure service performance; initiating programs to continually improve our ability to adapt to changing industry conditions. Staff development and role design including up skilling and cross training plans are integral parts of the role.
This position requires a technical Oracle aptitude.
- Develop, empower, and mentor the teams to provide exceptional service and solutions to all of our Oracle end customers and internal organizations. This may include but is not limited to: individual performance management, hiring top performers, and providing training opportunities to advance career growth and knowledge.
- Establish and maintain support standards including process, documentation, tools, applications, batch processing, operating systems, and networking
- Develop, standardize, and evolve the processes for reporting, evaluating, resolving, and documenting production support
- Develop and effectively maintain documentation (including the knowledge base and playbook) with PMO, Consulting, Infrastructure, and Development teams
- Review tools and reports to define trends of issues that can be resolved with people, process, or systems; improving delivered business value over time by continuing to refine the process; mentoring team members to elevate their performance and experience
- Act as a point of escalation for operations services team members, ensure all operations/support spend is approved, budgeted appropriately annually, monitored and reported quarterly
- Identify, troubleshoot, and leverage all available resources to resolve issues and communicate issues to appropriate groups and management as required
- Other projects/responsibilities as assigned