Title: Customer Service Supervisor
Location: Seattle, WA
Relocation Assistance: No
The Customer Service Supervisor will provide a high level of customer care inside and outside of the organization. The primary duties will include: Customer relations, problem resolution, admin support, order processing, product knowledge.
• Meets the needs of internal and external customers.
• Partners with operations and sales in the tracking of orders placed and any special product or order requests.
• Demonstrates initiative in superior customer care through research and responsiveness when requested information is not readily available.
• Demonstrates a thorough understanding and effective performance of customer service policies and procedures.
• Processes a high volume of customer orders and change notices in an accurate and timely manner.
• Performs administrative duties such as data entry, word processing, filing, copying and other general office organization and housekeeping duties.
• High School diploma, some college preferred
• 2+ years customer service experience, building materials industry preferred
• Supervisory experience preferred
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Excellent communication and follow up skills
Thank you for your interest in the Customer Service Supervisor position. Applicants that meet the clients’ qualifications will be contacted; all other candidates will be retained for future opportunities.