The primary responsibility of the EDI Specialist is to process inbound and outbound files, including analyzing data for accuracy. This role will also establish and implement new EDI processes, as needed. Ensures files are correctly loaded and processed in a timely fashion in accordance to the established SLAs. Monitors and identifies improper, incomplete, or missing load processes and troubleshoots to identify and correct. Responsible for maintaining performance standards and improving process and supporting business needs.
Minimum Job Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities):
• Education/Training: bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, or a related field or equivalent experience
• Business Experience: 3+ years’ experience processing and transmitting files or ACH systems, accounting, accounts receivable or equivalent experience
• Specialized Knowledge/Skills: strong knowledge of SQL, strong Excel, and math skills, strong problem-solving skills, ability to multitask and prioritize key responsibilities
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
• Managed care / PBM experience preferred
• File transfer protocol or Electronic Data Interchange experience preferred