• 3-5 years of related work experience in IOS
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Information Sciences or other quantitative field of study
• Strong ability to elicit and document business requirements, and identify potential issues
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to communicate clearly and effectively in support of detailed problem solving, managerial escalation and status reporting.
• Knowledge of SDLC’s including exposure to Agile methodologies
• Some knowledge of user experience concepts is helpful.
• Ability to build relationships with clients and partners, and work with multiple levels of management