Our firm in Denver is looking for a Personal Injury Plaintiff Paralegal with 3-5 years of experience.
The position requires:
* Proficiency applying the rules of civil procedures in both state and federal courts;
* Experience drafting pleading, discovery, routine correspondence and 26(a)(1) and 26(a)(2)
* Familiarity with CCES and CM/ECF / PACER;
* Prepare notebooks and exhibits for trials, hearings, and depositions,
* Well-developed writing skills
* Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize a high volume work load;
* Order and organize medical records and bills
* Maintain multiple calendars
We offer a competitive salary and attractive benefit package.