1. Design, Estimation & Installation of Plumbing/Drainage/ HVAC/Firefighting.
2. All Sub-contractor Finalization like Kitchen equipment/Swimming Pool/Firefighting/LPG system/Fuel system etc. and preparation of Contract agreements
3. Preparation of cost comparison for all major and take management Approval
4. Preparation of manpower utilization schedule and Equipment Selection.
5. Design of Pipe sizing, Pump head calculation for water pump Domestic transfer Pump and Booster pump Head Calculation, water tanks calculation, design of septic tank, water supply and drainage pipe sizing.
6. Preparation of As Build Drawing, Operation and Maintenance Manual Handling of proper Procurement, monitoring & Inventory control, independent planning, supervision, control of tools & equipment’s.
7. Ensuring proper project safety and environment requirements and proper subcontractor administration.
8. Preparing monthly invoice, quantity breakdown and variation claims Monitoring day to day work activities and follow with consultant for the inspection as per approved shop drawing.
9. Verify quantities and specification before placing the orders and development of vendors list. Initiate action to prevent occurrence of material and service none Conformance,
10. Arrange meeting with approved Vendor and Clients Engineer as per the contract requirement and brief them about the selection and quality procedures.
11. Follow with supplier for compliance statement, test reports, Technical data sheet for approval.
12. Preparation and study of post project cost analysis with Management.
13. Get approved HVAC Shop Drawings, MEP- Coordination Drawings, Work method statement and Project Specification.
14. Prepare concept designs & design basis report with recommendation of suitable AC system with analysis of options including cost benefit analysis.
15. Prepare BOQ, cost benefit analysis, tech specs & tender documents.
16. Designs, selects, schedules, sizes and specifies basic Plumbing system components to include plumbing fixtures, drains, and equipment.
17. Check designs by consultants and give your technical comments and evaluate.
18. Select fire protection systems and equipment.
19. Knowledgeable in consulting and construction practices to include plan/specifications, design/build and construction manager roles and responsibilities.
20. Specifies portions of the engineering system from manufacturers’ data and works to avoid the expense of inventing new designs.
21. Understands and applies state and local and model codes as related to buildings and Plumbing design.
22. Prepare quantity and construction cost estimates as requested.
23. Works to meet tasks per budget & time.
24. Assists in the review of shop drawing submittals as requested and posts modifications as needed.
25. Provides project information to staff and clients as requested through attendance at project meetings, e-mail, correspondence etc.
26. Assists in developing and maintaining Plumbing, Firefighting, HVAC project schedules and budgets.
27. Assists in developing and maintaining project work plan and monitors team progress.
28. Carries out specific client development strategies as assigned by Marketing such as providing leads to management when possible.
29. Prepare work flow charts and check list for work execution.
30. Give quality report to directors and bring to notice of project manager and director of any lapses and quality issues.