Child Welfare Senior Specialist for a Govt. Entity.
Job Location: Abudhabi
Preferably Bi-lingual (Arabic and English)
Years of Experience: 6 Years+
#Job Roles & Responsibilities:
• Develop counseling policies, programs, standards, guidelines for ECE and schools on child protection to ensure safe and social environment including prevention from all sorts of abuse and neglect in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
• Monitor and evaluate social and environment safety
• Monitor and evaluate counseling and psychological services performance
• Provide technical support and advice as needed
• Develop partnerships for school health activities in relation to child protection services, counseling and psychological services
• Perform other duties as requested by the Division Director
In addition, someone who has experience in child well-being, drug addiction and abuse.