Gulf Hotels Group is looking for the following position.
The purpose of this role is to provide a higher level of system support and expertise to hotels. This role will be reporting to the DRDO/GHG.
- To provide high quality support and service to all properties on all CRS, RMS, PMS, ORM, RFP or other systems related operational issues.
- Guarantee accuracy and depth of property content, defined as rates, availability, policies and factual property information across all channels.
- Review rate loading process and accuracy of rate information on the different distribution channels (IBE, GDS, MSE, Call Center, etc).
- Responsible for managing the implementation of new hotels in the distribution networks so that they are ready on time to start taking bookings.
- Coordinate with system vendors (as needed) to manage day to day distribution operations.
- Load and submit RFP bids.
- Work with IT to resolve problems with system interfaces and other issues as needed.
- Provide admin support for the department.
- Ensure department workflow and policies are adhered to.
- On call.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by management.
Interested Candidate, please send your CV to the following email address