Hiring Event in Naperville
Part-time & Full-time Customer Service Representatives
When: Mon 11/4 & Tues 11/5 – Hours: 9am to 6pm
Where: 1815 S Meyers Rd suite 850, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
What to Bring: A Resume and ID’s to confirm eligibility to work in the US.
Questions? Call Trevor or Lisa at (847) 995-7113 or email us at
Kelly Services is seeking motivated, hardworking individuals to work as Customer Service Representatives for a premier client in Naperville, IL. Our client is a Premier Retailer of furniture, housewares and decor. If you are looking to work in an environment that is professional; energetic, and encourages a work environment that resolves issues with skill and compassion then this is the job for you.
A bit about the Company:
• Advancement Opportunities, availability to grow to advanced levels of customer support roles.
• Get hired on by the company for long term opportunities – Looking for proven performers.
• Start now and work beyond the Holiday Season, long term part-time opportunities.
• Work a set schedule of 13 -26 hours per week or 40 hours per week.
o Part-time: Work 4pm– 10pm, Mon to Fri, plus 4 hours 1 weekend day (7:45 – 5pm)
o Full-time: Work set schedule, 40 hours, Mon-Fri 8am-8pm, 1 Weekend day(7:45-5pm)
• Extended Hours: Effective 11/29/19 thru 1/5/2020: Work between, 6:45AM to 11PM, closing at least 2 nights until 11pm.
• Pay: $14 per hour
A typical day might look like this for a Customer Service Representative:
• Answer customer questions, requests and concerns via customer interaction channels such as phone, chat, email, etc.
• Provide product information and suggest alternative product solutions based on customers’ needs.
• Provide delivery assistance to the customer including, but not limited to, scheduling deliveries, resolving delivery issues, ordering parts and entering return/replacements for shipped and/or delivered items.
• Provide basic assistance to gift registry, such as helping customers maintain the registry, etc.
• Provide service solutions and/or compensation to appease customers based on guidelines
This job might be a fit for you if you meet the requirements below:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• 1 year of experience in a customer service role in a call center or retail environment.
• Proficient computer and data entry skills - including proficiency with MS Office (Word & Excel) and Internet usage
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Flexibility to work weekends, Saturday or Sunday
As a Kelly Services employee you will have access to numerous perks, including:
• Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
• Group insurance options**Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
• Service bonus plan, Holiday pay plan
• Weekly electronic pay options
Apply today for immediate consideration!