Hiring Event 11/7 & 11/8 in Aurora for Warehouse Associates
When: 11/7 & 11/8, 9am to 4pm
Where: 901 Bilter Rd, Aurora, IL
What to Bring: ID’s to confirm eligibility to work in the US, plus a friend looking for immediate work.
Questions? Call Trevor Sayad, Kesha & Lisa at (847) 995-7113
Kelly Services is hiring for Warehouse Associates with a leading internet retailer devoted to the passions and professions of their customers. From hunting or sports shooting to service in the military or law enforcement, they are a destination for millions of people each month. They are experiencing a new phase of explosive growth and opportunity, and that means adding more talented and passionate individuals to their existing diverse and professional team. The casual, fast-paced environment has been recognized as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" by the Chicago Tribune! In addition to a challenging position, employees at all levels can find extensive opportunities to learn new skills while enjoying a popular set of perks.
We are scheduling interviews now!
Contact a recruiter today to schedule your interview:
Phone: (847) 995-7113 or
WORK LOCATION: Aurora, IL (Near Farnsworth & I-88)
• 1st: $13.50 per hour – OT Rate: $20.25/hour
• 2nd: $14 per hour – OT Rate: $21/hour
• 1st: 7am-5:30pm – (Work 4 10-hour days)
Pick your preferred Work Days: (Sun – Wed; Wed-Sat; or Mon/Tues/Thu/Fri on 1st shift)
• 2nd: 3:30pm-12:00AM (Monday to Friday)
SUMMARY OF JOB: To work in one of 3 functions (Picking, Packing, and Shipping)
• Responsible for the accurate picking of products from stock and sorting these products into orders using RF Scanner.
• Responsible for the accurate packing of orders including the packing of the correct quantities and items, correct marking of cartons, adding stickers and inserts as directed and inclusion of correct labels and method of shipment.
• When packing, select the correct sized carton of packaging and filer to minimize shifting a movement of products during shipment and tightly seal the carton or packaging.
• Responsible for putting away loose units as well as case put away into pick bins.
• When working in shipping, sort and palletize cartons based on carrier coded labels.
• Maintain standards set for accuracy and work volumes as established by the practices, policies, and procedures in effect for the distribution center.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to use RF scanner
• Must possess good attendance and performance record.
• Ability to sustain a high level of physical activity related to repetitive motion, lifting, cartooning and moving a high volume of products and cartons which weigh up to 40-lbs but average packages weigh 10-20-lbs.
• Ability to follow and understand written and verbal instructions which call for multiple different actions based upon product titles/descriptions, product quantities, product sizes, shipping codes, product identification codes, and similar information.
As a Kelly Services employee you will have access to numerous perks, including:
• Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
• Group insurance options* with plans as low as $82 dollars per month for medical coverage. Prescription, Dental and Vision plans available. (Kelly employees receive a reduced rate on all plans)
• Service bonus plan and Holiday pay plan
• Weekly electronic pay options
• Free online training campus available – Receive Microsoft office training for free!
• Corporate discounts for Cell phone discounts, movie tickets and discounts on insurance.
*Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
Apply today for immediate consideration. Share this information with your friends!
We hope to see you soon! Questions? Call the Kelly team at (847) 995-7113