Salary Range: AED 2,500 – 5,000 [with benefits]
To ensure that the Plant is maintained to a high standard and breakdowns and repairs within the area are completed efficiently, within health and safety guidelines, and comply with our British Standards Procedures.
Ensure Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) is kept up to date to minimize machinery down time.
• This individual should have a minimum of 2 years experience of a similar role with knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatic and electrics
• Also required is experience of maintaining a plant to a high standard with planned preventative maintenance (PPM) as well as a willingness to keep in touch with the latest technology and developments
• Engg or Diploma in Electrical or Mech is a must.
• Good knowledge of laundry machinery, machinery programming, laundry troubleshooting is a must.
• Highly organized, career and result oriented with the ability to be flexible with hours, days off, assignment and additional duties.