We are a premium global systems integrator and global implementation partner of Google corporation, providing Digital Solutions & Services to Fortune 500 companies. Our Digital solutions go across following domains: User Experience, CMS, API Management, Microservices, DevOps, Cloud, Service Mesh, RPA domains.
We create innovative solutions in CRM, Digital, API Management, Cloud and DevOps space in partnership with major players like Google, Sales Force etc. We understand that every business has a unique set of challenges and opportunities and we leverage our unique industry insights, honed through decades of combined experience in the technology sector, to deliver the products, solutions and services necessary to achieve best customer satisfaction and delivering positive impact to the communities.
Location: Seattle, WA & Exton, PA (corporate office) & Alpharetta, GA & Mountain View, CA
Duration: Permanent Full-time
Corporate office: Valley Creek Corporate Center // Suite# 130, 222 Valley Creek Blvd. Exton, PA 19341
• Develops tools and processes to enable automated deployment and monitoring of cloud and on-prem infrastructure and applications.
• Automates images, systems/network configuration and orchestration using tools such as Cloud Formation, Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, etc.
• Designs and implements CI/CD pipelines to include application and security testing and allowing for development teams to own the pipeline process from end-to-end.
• Implements, improves, and augments infrastructure, application and security monitoring tools and overall platform stability.
• Automating data resiliency and replication based on policies.
• Responsible for managing and operation of environments.
• Mentors engineers and peers.
• Participates in the creation of strategic roadmaps by understanding the needs of the business and mapping technical objectives to those needs.
• Creates high level reference architecture documentation to meet the technology needs of various stakeholders.
• Works autonomously to build customized solutions to meet business needs.
• Produces, enhances, and executes the deployment of automated tools to increase efficiencies across the organization.
• Effectively communicates solutions architecture to management as well as to business stakeholders and the project teams.
• Improves deployment and release management process.
• Significant experience designing, deploying, and supporting production cloud environments, particularly multi-region/multi-AZ environments.
• Continuous monitoring and logging of all applications layers and all infrastructure (e.g. CloudWatch, New Relic, Splunk)
• Continuous alerting and notification based on monitors and logs (e.g. OpsGenie)
• Hands-on experience with container technologies including Docker/Kubernetes
• Experience is various deployment options: Software as a Service (SaaS), OPDK, Hybrid
• Apigee installation and configuration
• Self-healing clusters using robust health-check services and cloud load balancers (e.g. ELB/ALB/ELB, ECS)
• Automated build, test, and deployment through modern CI/CD
• Infrastructure-as-code via Terraform and CloudFormation
• Configuration-as-code via tools like Ansible
• Security at rest and in transit via encryption
• Security automation using tools like OWASP-ZAP
• Advanced networking concepts and implementation in AWS/Azure/GCP
• Linux Administration experience a plus
• Ability to travel up to 50% (both domestic and international) depending on project demand
• Customer facing work environment
• Active, highly engaged, multi-tasking environment
• Heavy team collaboration