Airmen Ministry Center Coordinator operates a volunteer program consisting of Airmen.
• Facility Coordination: Accountable for security and cleanliness of all facilities utilized in conjunction with the programs. As facility coordinator you shall coordinate with the facility manager.
• You shall provide logistical support to include marketing for all briefings and training events in the Airmen Ministry Center (AMC).
• Provide monthly report to the AMC NCOIC of names and dates of Dorm Resident Leaders that were trained on privileged communication.
• Participate in weekly planning meetings with the AMC OIC and NCOIC.
• Be responsible for ensuring AMC participants and volunteers are aware of local safety requirements and procedures.
• Submit appropriated and non-appropriated fund requests and transportation requests as needed to execute AMC program to the AMC OIC and NCOIC.
• Obtain and maintain a Government driver’s license within the first 90 days in order to drive cars/vans up to 1.5 ton trucks in performance of duties.
• Maintain a professional working relationship with the chapel staff, congregations, and other personnel to achieve duties as necessary.
• Have a positive attitude and good time management skills and be self-motivated.
• Preserve any confidential issues seen or heard within the chapel facilities.
• Comply with all Air Force computer and information security requirements.
• Comply with all Federal requirements and Air Force Instructions.
• Not conduct personal business in conjunction with services outlined in this PWS, or in chapel facilities.
• Comply with mandatory training required for all contractors and maintain current training records in accordance with all AFIs and all applicable AF and DOD instructions.
• Be able to work and travel independently.
• Have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a paid ministry leadership position successfully managing people and resources. This experience must not have more than a one (1) year break in paid ministry experience.
• Must have a minimum two (2) years’ military experience (ex. Active, Reserve, Guard, Civil Service, dependent).
• Possess at minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in a ministry related field.
• Be a spiritually-sensitive person who is comfortable working with military personnel, lay leaders, and contractors in a pluralistic environment.
• Possess relevant experience with current technology and social media (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, computer/phone/tablet applications, and group texting) in order to leverage these platforms to reach Permanent Party Airmen.
• Have proven ability to communicate effectively and clearly in spoken and written English.
• Have proven ability to effectively accomplish assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
• Provide a letter of endorsement from current pastor/chaplain/ supervisor regarding qualifications and ministry experience.