• Job Type: Internship or CO-OP
- Job Experience: 0 - 5 year
• Job Description
- Your tasks include replying applicant`s emails, screening replies, and scheduling interviews by senior HR staff
- Post job ads on general career websites, university, and college career websites, and internship websites
- Develop relationships with universities and colleges who have intern programs
- You are studying for or shall have a university degree in HR, Business Administration, Organizational Psychology, or any related fields
- You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, and committed to the job. You shall have chosen HR as your desired career and is strongly interested in an intern opportunity related to HR
• Benefits of this internship include
- You gain real-world work experiences at an internationally reputable high tech company;
- Learn real-world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits;
- Receive 3 certificates, and
- It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
Company Name: GAO Tek Inc.
244 Fifth Avenue, Suite A31
New York, N.Y., 10001, USA
About GAO TEK Inc.
GAO Tek Inc. has grown into a North America-based global leading supplier of advanced fiber optic, electrical, environmental, structural, water, networking, computing, and auto-ID products. It has been reported as one of the world leaders in several product categories:
About GAO RFID Inc.
GAO RFID Inc. offers a large selection of RFID software and systems, RFID readers, tags, and antennas. It has been widely reported as one of the world-leading suppliers of RFID readers, tags, systems:
If interested, send an email to email@example.com and include where you found the job ad.